We want you to be able to trust the content of our shopping site and at Aisl3 Limited (“we”, “us”, “Aisle 3”) we always do our best to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible.
Accuracy of information
We receive product specifications and other information from retailers, brands, advertisers agencies, suppliers, manufacturers and other partners. Our intention is that all the information you see on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information.
Each user is responsible for their own actions taken on our website. As far as possible, Aisle 3 tries to ensure complete accuracy of the product and pricing information displayed on our site. However, we urge our users to conduct their own research prior to purchasing from the shops, stores and ecommerce sites listed on our service to ensure the accuracy of the price and product information. Aisle 3 cannot make any guarantees that any information is correct or be held liable for any actions taken based on the product and pricing information provided. Furthermore, Aisle 3 can not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any business conducted with any company listed on any of our websites.
Links to external sites
The Aisle 3 website contains links to other sites on the internet which are owned and operated by vendors or other third parties. By using our site you acknowledge that Aisle 3 is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or content located on, or through, any external site.
Mention of third-party products or services, including the use of trademarks or links to the websites of vendors, is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Aisl3 Limited.
There is no charge to shoppers using Aisle 3 and we cannot be held responsible for payments to a third party provider that you choose to purchase from. You are responsible for transmitting all payments on the terms that you accepted when you agreed with any third party provider.
Disclaimer of warrantiesA. You understand and agree that:
- you use the site at your sole risk;
- the products and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis;
- except as expressly provided herein, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement;
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk;
- you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any such material or opening any email sent by us;
- we make no warranty with respect to the accuracy, the results that may be obtained or the reliability of any information, content, service or merchandise provided or advertised through the site or that the content provided on the site is applicable to, or appropriate for use in, locations outside of Ireland; and
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- any product or service will meet your requirements;
- any product or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of any product or service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any product, service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through any product or service will meet your expectations; or
- any defects or errors will be corrected.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent allowed by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use of or the inability to use the website or services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with the service or promotions available through the website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, our liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.